LED display maintenance precautions
In recent years, outdoor LED displays have become the most promising advertising media in the market, currently occupying nearly 10% of the market share, and are still surging ahead. Outdoor LED display has great visual impact, covering a wide audience and other excellent publicity effect, so that it is favored by more and more customers.
The long-term use of outdoor LED large screen is mainly from the choice of lamp beads, matching parts selection and production process to extend the service life of outdoor LED display. Then, in daily life, how should we maintain the outdoor LED display, so as to maximize its commercial value. Here is to share some details of outdoor LED display maintenance, I hope to bring you some help.
1. Switch on and off sequence of outdoor LED display: first turn on the control computer so that it can run normally and then turn on outdoor LED display; Turn off the outdoor LED display first, and then turn off the computer;
2. If fracture or other damage is found, special screws, pins and load-bearing beams shall be replaced in time;
3. Check regularly whether the anti-rust paint on the surface of the welding points of the products and steel structure has peeled off. If there is peeling or rusting, spray anti-rust paint or apply anti-rust paste in time;
4. It is required that the power supply is stable and the grounding protection is good. Do not use it in bad natural conditions, especially in strong lightning and lightning weather.
5. Outdoor LED display screen should be checked during the rainy season to determine whether there is water leakage;
6. Regularly check whether the power supply and signal wire have broken skin or bite phenomenon;
7. Check the product distribution system every six months;
8. Outdoor display for a long time exposed to outdoor environment wind, sun, dust and other easy to dirty, a period of time down, the screen will certainly be contaminated with a lot of dust. You can use alcohol to wipe, or use a brush, a vacuum cleaner to remove dust, not directly with a wet cloth to wipe;
9. Test single functions such as start, stop, brightness adjustment and program list one by one according to the large screen automatic preset;
10. Outdoor LED display screen should have a rest time of more than 2 hours every day, and should be used at least once a week during the plum rain season. Generally, the screen should be turned on at least once a month and lit up for more than 2 hours.
Learn how to maintain the outdoor display screen and integrate it in the daily operation. In the face of various emergencies, we can also calmly face them and give full play to the best visual experience of outdoor LED display, so as to greatly extend its service life and reap more returns.